Wednesday 14 January 2009

I'm back!

As I'm sure you'll have noticed, there's been a lack of posts lately as I'm now back at uni, term has started - and the work is piling up! It's nice to be back, though I do miss Kye. It's nice to catch up with everyone again. Our timetable is less intense but we've got lots of assignments due for the first few weeks of term. So far I've had feedback from Science and Social Subjects from last term - and handed in Language & Drama and Maths for this term. And I'm working on Art & Design, ICT and Health & Wellbeing and PE - as well as tasks for RME, Music, the list goes on ...... So I've got a good excuse for my lack of posts here.

Here's photos of 2 of the games I've made - one is a language & drama game and the other is for maths - I'm sure you'll manage to work out which is which. I've learned a lot about Microsoft Publisher and various other ICT skills when making these games - which can hopefully also feed into my ICT assignment also.




No comments: