Saturday 7 March 2009

Weekend

It's almost 9.30 Saturday evening and I'm still sitting typing up reflections and assessments for the week past. And I still have to finsish them and then type up all my lesson plans for next week - it's going to be a busy day tomorrow as well. My lessons for next week are basically planned - with notes handwritten - but I have to get all the learning outcomes worded properly, which takes ages, and get them all typed into the correct format - which takes even longer! And then make any resources I need......

I spent till after midnight last night making a powerpoint quiz for my topic lesson, which I'm very proud of. If you get the answer wrong it tells you it's wrong and goes back to the question page; if you get the answer right you get the sound of applause and taken to a 'well done' page and then on to the next question. It took over 2 hours to make it though! And so far tonight it's taken me about the same again to get last week's reflections and daily plans/assessment notes typed up.

And the weather's turned bad - the wind has picked right up, the curtains are blowing (despite the 2 layers of insulation tape round the windows) and the front door is rattling!!!!!!!!!!! Oh joy..................

No comments: