Monday 8 September 2008

Anyone for tennis?

Wow - Andy Murray beat Rafael Nadal last night in the semi-final of the US Open. I don't have a TV but managed to get it live on online radio. Fantastic.

The final - against Roger Federer -is on at 10pm tonight so I'm not sure how much I'll manage to hear as I'm pretty exhausted with the course and also I have a cold so I don't feel very great. But if it gets very exciting I'm sure that'll keep me awake.

Off to walk to Uni now - this is the start of our 2 weeks of Early Years topics in the lead up to the 3 weeks nursery placement. Got a Drama workshop today which I'm a bit nervous about - and an Art workshop tomorrow which will be even worse, especially as we had to buy an A3 sketchbook so we are obviously expected to draw. Oh dear.

No comments: